We do all styles of Bollywood Dance and have created a unique dance syllabus that develops well-rounded and confident young dancers.
Our program of Bollywood kids & teens classes and dance crews build upon each child’s skills as they progress through the years, encouraging their growth through self-reflection and feedback.
We absolutely love kids and want them to shine, while doing something they love!
Why choose Dance Masala for your child’s class
Dance Masala has a unique curriculum for Bollywood dance engaging students with Indian dance fusion, while developing technique, confidence and pride.
Our commitments for Kids classes are as follows:
more than a dance lesson
We nurture as well as teach, and believe in encouraging children of all levels! We believe in being a part of your children’s journey as a mentor, not just as a dance teacher.
develop self confidence
To encourage by focusing on the positive aspects of each child’s development, and by giving them the tools to assess what needs further improvement. Feedback is data to help us grow not something to bring us down!
Creating young leaders
We create classroom leaders and role models, so that children have a framework of peer support. This includes watching the children in the other groups (older & younger) and giving each other feedback.
Book your child for a trial class now!
Want to try the classes with no obligation? Book for a trial class! Please note trials are available between Week 1-4 of the term, check prior to booking. If you continue with the term, the trial fee will be removed from the term fee!
check out our young performers in action
Not sure which class is right for your child?
Thumkas (age 4-6 years)
- Trial $20
- Term Payments $135 – no class Nov 4
Mini-Masalas + Rising Stars + Choti Chingari
1 Hour Classes
- Trial Class $25
- Term Payments $169 per term
- Semester Payments $320
Chingari + Teens
75-minute to 1.5-hour classes
- Trial Class $30
- Term Payment $249.00
- Semester Payment $480.00
Terms & Conditions of Payment for Dance Masala Bollywood Kids Classes
- Payment is for your child’s nominated class only. All payments are non-refundable and nontransferable. If a student misses class, they are welcome to make it up at another Dance Masala class of their level during whichever term the student has enrolled for (including adult classes).
- If Dance Masala (in its absolute discretion) has to cancel a class, you will receive a credit for another class.
- Parents and guardians are asked to keep a record of their payments and receipts.
- Dance Masala reserve their right to use substitute instructors in the case of accident or illness (at the same rate).
- Parents and guardians agree to rent or purchase appropriate costumes and equipment for their child’s group as required for performances. Each group has its own outfit for performance, and every Dance Masala student (from Mini-Masalas and above) needs a 96-page ruled exercise book for theory and something to write with.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their and their children’s belongings and valuables at all times, Dance Masala accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage, or theft of any belongings of any parent, guardian, or child attending classes.
- Requests for term refunds will only be considered if given with 14 days cancellation notice from the term start date. If approved, a $20 administration fee will be deducted + the fee for any class attended.
- Bookings cancelled outside of the 14 day period will be indisputably non-refunded.
Patience, Inspiration & Support
We have loved every minute of the last 5 years. Thank you so much for all the support, patience, inspiration and encouragement you have provided to my daughter, it has truly built her confidence in giving things a go and enjoying the moment.
My daughter absolutely loves the high-energy dance routines along with the colour and spectacle of performing in front of an audience. The teachers are exceptional and would highly recommend it if, “ballet isn’t for you”! – Steven Cukie
Follow as the magic unfolds.
Tag us on Instagram @dancemasala and #DanceMasala