Tere pyar ka ras nahi chakhna, Oye Makhna! I don’t want to taste “the juice of your love”, oh sweetheart!
A flip on the original Makhna song, Drea is teaching just the ‘Ek Chingari’ verse of Makhna into the chorus. A fun and powerful Bollywood Groove routine with hip hop elements – this routine requires you to unlock your hips and figure out your balance of weight to pull off the groove.
Join us for this super sassy routine and Advanced-Beginner Bollywood Class to this retro superhit. This is a package of tutorials so you can strengthen your learning and learn at your own pace! Learn more about the tutorials here!
- You get a package of 3 detailed tutorial videos to learn the choreography to perfection!
- PLUS 1 technique video to teach you the principles and foundations of this dance!
- PLUS 3 warm up videos
- Teacher: Drea
- Price: $30 for a package of 7 videos!
- How to access them once I’ve paid? Detailed tutorials provided via an exclusive locked page of our website.
- How long do I have access? Unlimited access!
- My dance doesn’t match yours! Can I get feedback to improve? While no dancer will dance exactly the same way, I can use my 15 years of dance experience and teaching to give you specific feedback and exercises to nail the dance to the best of your ability for sure! This is how I train all my company dancers. Book in for feedback for any of our classes and you will be sent an annotated video showing you where you can improve and accompanying suggestions of exercises and ways to improve via Whatsapp!
- Level: Bollywood Level 1.5 (Advanced Beginner – suits dancers with at least 1-year of technical experience in Dance Masala classes or equivalent pre-approved experience)